At some point we have been with a grieving family or friend and come to learn that none of us are ever prepared to leave this world. When the time comes, we shall leave everything including our loved ones behind and go. With proper planning you can alleviate the burden of the expense associated with your untimely departure at a time when your family and loved ones are grieving. For less than $.50 a day, our services can help you alleviate some of the sorrow experienced by your loved ones.
Africa Welfare Association was set up to address these needs for those in the Diaspora
- Cover the costs associated with returning a member’s body back to their home country in the event of death.
- Work with the assigned funeral home to facilitate embalming and preparation of the deceased for international transportation.
- Provision of zinc-lined coffins and metal caskets conforming to international transportation regulations.
- Travel assistance services: Facilitate travel plans for spouse and dependents on return economy ticket basis.
- Advice on all aspects of repatriation, including matters related to local and international authorities – All major airlines