Choose Your Membership Plan
What will AWA do for Me?
- Cover the costs associated with returning a member’s body back to their home country in the event of death. We can also arrange for a local cremation or burial.
- Embalming and preparation of the deceased with assigned funeral home to facilitate international transportation.
- Provision of zinc-lined coffins and metal caskets conforming to international transportation regulations.
- Travel assistance services to facilitate travel plans for the enrolled spouse and enrolled dependent children under 18 years to home country. * See Terms & Conditions
- Advice on all aspects of repatriation including matters related to local and international documentation and transportation requirements.
Why Should I be a Member?
In the event of a member’s death, AWA will facilitate the preparation and return of the deceased to their home.We can also arrange for local cremation or burial.
In the event of a member’s death, travel expenses for the enrolled spouse and enrolled dependent children will be covered.* See Terms & Conditions
Will be covered in home country not to exceed $2,000
Added Benefits – Coming Soon!
Airline Discounts – AWA is negotiating with a major airline to offer discounted airfares for members to be utilized at any time of the year, unrelated to a funeral.