Choose Your Membership Plan
What will AWA do for Me?
- Cover the costs associated with returning a member’s body back to their home country in the event of death. We can also arrange for a local cremation or burial.
- Embalming and preparation of the deceased with assigned funeral home to facilitate international transportation.
- Provision of zinc-lined coffins and metal caskets conforming to international transportation regulations.
- Travel assistance services to facilitate travel plans for the spouse and dependent children under 18 years on round-trip economy class tickets to home country.
- Advice on all aspects of repatriation including matters related to local and international documentation and transportation requirements.
Why Should I be a Member?
In the event of a member’s death, AWA shall make the arrangements and pay for casket or air tray, preparation and transportation of his/her remains to his/her home country for burial. We can also arrange for local cremation or burial.
In the event of a member’s death, the spouse and dependent children under 18 years will receive round-trip economy class tickets to accompany their loved one.
Within 48 hours of notification and confirmation, the next of kin will receive a payout assistance of upto $2,000 that they can use for home country expenses or for any other use they deem necessary. This amount is in addition to the return economy class tickets for the spouse and children under 18 years.
Added Benefits – Coming Soon!
Airline Discounts – AWA is negotiating with a major airline to offer discounted airfares for members to be utilized at any time of the year, unrelated to a funeral.